Thursday, January 29, 2015

Supplemental Entry: Premium Cache Alpha


   I finally got around to rewarding myself with a Premium Membership, and there happened to be one in a small bit of woods right off a major highway.  Just because caches are set to Premium-Only doesn't mean they are going to be fantastic, but this one also has 33 favorite points.
   Oh shit, that's right!  I can give favorite points out now!  I totally forgot to check that out!

   Sorry.  I'm back.

   Anyway, what I would like to note is that I am probably going to be a tad more reserved with the information given out/shown in regards to Premium caches.  The road to 10K will be a long one, so I don't want to go pissing off the more hardcore players.  I'm sure I can present things in such a way so as to not have it show up in any spoiler-searches.
   I'm calling this cache Premium Alpha, and it is a Difficulty 4 and Terrain 2.5 for those of you using the chart on the sidebar to your right.

   The first half of the video is my "hat cam" that I activated when I was about 300ft from my target.  Then it switches to split-view, which I kind of botched, but you get the idea.  If you just want to bypass me larping some S.T.A.L.K.E.R., then advance to about the 4:40 mark.



   The cache owner pretty much tells you were to look in his description (although in the snow most landmarks were not visible) but this is the second time where I just put my hand on a cache while passing by it.
   I'm not transcribing the riddles here, for search reasons, and in fact if I had bothered to use my phone to search for some answers I might have opened it right there.  However, even though I now sit here with Internet-assisted answers, my answer to the Black Riddle is only four letters long, and all the locks appear to be five letters long.  I mean, it has to be fire, right?  Am I missing something?

   Looks like I won't know until I return to the cache.  I'll keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment